- ABAP developers without or with a little HANA development experience
Top 3 reasons to attend the ABAP for HANA workshop.
At the end of the workshop participants will:
- Be prepared for the HANA conversion project technical activities.
- Perform 180 degrees turn to get to know “Code to Data” paradigm.
- Get to know all the new HANA development techniques including AMDPs and CDS Views.
Workshop contains real business case hands-on exercises. At the end of it, participants will be able to adjust the “old” code to HANA requirements and also create SQL Script based AMDPs, as well as CDS data models with DCL authorizations.
- HANA conversion – database adaptations
- HANA conversion – performance adaptations
- ABAP Database Connectivity
- ABAP Managed database procedures / SQL Script / Window Functions
- CDS Views / Table Functions / DCL
- OData basics
- HANA parallelization / Performance optimization
- HANA development – Best practices
For more information about the trainer’s SAP experience, key competences, certifications and awards, please visit our TEAM section.